Thursday, July 31, 2008

Please pray for me!

I decided to rollerblade yesterday since my hips were still hurting me. I didn't fall so that was a good thing! I always get nervous about the curbs where the sidewalk ends. They need to make that smoother! Anyway, it was a great day for rollerblading and I really enjoyed myself. I actually extended my usual path and went around Lake of the Isles as well. So if my guesstimations are right then I rollerbladed about 12 miles yesterday. I'm so blessed to live by such great trails!

I was thinking about going for a long bike ride today, but it doesn't look so promising outside. Hopefully, the sky will clear up sooner than later so that I can head out. I don't think I'm going to do a short run before my long 12 mile run. My hips have really been bugging me and I haven't been feeling the best. This may be because I've been spending lots of time at the library in front of a computer working on my grad homework. I often leave the library feeling like a zombie. Anyway, I ask for your prayers that God will renew me and I will feel like 100 bucks for my 12 mile run. I actually plan to do the 12 miles on Friday early in the morning, because I have a pretty busy weekend coming up so I don't know if I'll be able to fit it in. I need your prayers!

Much love,
Lacy

No comments: