Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Little Change of Plans...

Well..I was supposed to do a 4 mile run today, but I kind of got carried away doing something else. Do you remember how I blogged that I had a craft night last Friday with my roommates? Well..we had some issues with the sewing machine so I didn't get everything that I wanted to finished. I called my grandma for help the second time around and she didn't know how to guide me over the phone. I've been anxious to finish up my works of art so I went over to my grandma's today and goodness did I learn a lot about sewing! She sure does know her stuff!! She helped me finish 4 pillows, 2 table runners and hem some jeans. I couldn't be happier for what came of my first attempt at sewing. Thank you so much grandma!!

However, since I decided to be so creative today I went ahead and got things in motion for the shirt that I will be wearing to spread the word about CJD while I'm running. I put my ideas into an email and sent them off to a girl I know who majored in graphic design and even worked at a printing company. She is excited to help me out. Thank you so much Holly and Reid!

I truly appreciate all of those who so kindly offer to help me. I'd be lost without your love. Thank you for your support!
Hugs,
Lacy

No comments: