Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It Starts Again...

Hello dear friends and family,
I hope your week is starting out well. Mine is going great! Today I went on a field trip with my kindergartners to the science museum. We had such a blast. I haven't been there in such a long time and the omni theatre is so neat! I like being with my kindergartners, because they help to remind me that it's ok to be a kid sometimes! He he!
Another beautiful day for a run! I definitely will not complain about this weather we've been having. I absolutely love it! Today I had to run 4 miles and for the most part it went ok. My legs did kind of feel heavy today and my hips were a little achey. It will be nice to have these next two days of rest. I have night class tomorrow and Thursday so I won't be laying around the house being a couch potato! Bummers! I actually have two presentations to give on Thursday. Wish me luck! Please keep on checking the blog because I will continue to post insightful information about CJD. I hope you all are finding this blog to be very informative. Please don't stop spreading the news!!!
Much love,
Lacy

Ps. I want to say a big thank you to Lisa Spencer. The note that you sent me was so very uplifting and thoughtful. I even hung it up on my fridge to help motivate me. It just amazes me beyond belief that there is someone special all the way in Texas that is supporting me. Thank you! I'm so sorry about your mother. I know the hole in your heart will never go away, but know that her love for you goes far beyond the grave. I can feel my dad near at such unexpected times, but it always seems to be when I need the comfort of his love the most. We will never be abandoned from their love for us. Remember that! Thank you for your generous donation and your determination to spread the word. You are a blessing!

No comments: