Wednesday, July 23, 2008

5 miles...That's a piece of cake!!


Today I got my run in early, because I was determined to get to my university to do some homework. I really need to get going on everything or else I'm going to be very stressed out. That would be no fun! Eventhough I went fairly early, it was still a hot run. Thank goodness for the little breeze and the drinking fountains around Lake Harriet. My ankle didn't bother me at all and I was actually thinking that running 5 miles or even 6 miles is not that big of deal any more. It gets easier with each and every day. However, this Sunday I have to do a long run of 10 miles and I'm a bit nervous about that. The most I've done this summer is 9 miles so 1 more mile shouldn't be that difficult...right? Please pray that it is a nice day for a run. Rain or shine I will have to go!

I received an email back from Holly today who is helping me with making my t-shirt. She is incredible! Here is the idea that she put together and I want to know what you all think about it. Do you think that it will catch the eyes of people when I am running? I would truly appreciate your input before I tell her to go ahead with printing the t-shirt. Thanks for everything!

Much love,
Lacy

2 comments:

EllieBean said...

Looks Great!

Anonymous said...

Even if you have already ordered this design, it's great! The bright color will catch everyone's attention. Hang in there, Rick and I are pulling for you.

Love =, Marsha