Sunday, July 20, 2008

I fell....:(

I had a crazy busy weekend and it is not until now that I've been able to sit down and get on the computer. It actually didn't work out for me to go to BBQ days for the 5k race. That was a bummers. So I decided to go out for several hours and bike. I could've kept going all day. I don't even know how many miles I went, but I sure did go far. I even did some exploring and took a new trail that led me almost to downtown Minneapolis. The trail is called Cedar Lake Trail and it is part of the Grand Rounds of Minneapolis. The trails around this area are so amazing! I can hardly beleive that I'm in the cities. I feel so blessed! So yeah...my legs were like jellow when I got home, but it sure did feel good.

It was my plan to do a long nine mile run today, but I had a little bit of an accident. Sometimes I can really be a clutz and it's no fun. So I'll admit it....I fell going up the stairs and twisted my ankle. Can you believe it? Well it hurt all today so there was no way that I would be able to run with the pain. Instead I just layed around the pool at my roommate's parent's house all day and got lots of sun! It was a relaxing day! I think I needed that, because I feel like I still haven't had time to rest this summer. I'm always running all over the place. Anyway, I'm hoping that my ankle will feel better tomorrow so that I will be able to run the 9 miles I need to make up. Keep me in your prayers.

Much love,
Lacy

No comments: